Hi I am Faisal Riyaz ,
This personal website is still under construction, stay tuned!
- x86 Assembly
- RISC-V Assembly (Learning)
Frameworks, Libraries and Programming Tools :
Summer Research Fellow
June 2019 — July 2019
Worked on SHAKTI project under Professor V. Kamakoti. RISE lab is the birthplace of SHAKTI microprocessor series, India's first indigenous microprocessor. SHAKTI microprocessor use RISCV Instruction Set Architecture (ISA), a simple and open ISA.
- Modified GCC for RISC-V Instruction Set Architecture to detect floating-point exceptions.
- New assembly instructions were added after every floating-point operation to check for any IEEE floating point exception.
Computer Engineering Degree
Aug 2017 — Present
Expected to graduate in Aug 2021
- Object Oriented Programming
- Introduction to Algorithms and Data Structures
- Advanced Algortihms
- Operating Systems
- Computer Architecutre
- Computer Networks (Undertaking)
- Databases (Undertaking)
- Signals and Systems
- Digital Logic
- Communication Engineering
Central Academy, Lucknow, India
Apr 2014 — Mar 2016
90.8% in Board Exams.